Sunday, March 6, 2011

CHINA GLAZE CRACKLE NAIL POLISH

You know I always keep my readers aware of the latest nail polish trends and I just had to post up this new collection by China Glaze called Crackle because it is amazing. I am a nail polishaholic and this product is on my 'must have' tab. It is different and daring so I must love it. Celebs are also seen at events sporting this hot accessory. They come in six different colours namely lightening bolt, black mesh, broken hearted, cracked concrete, crushed candy and fault line. My personal favorites are broken hearted and crushed candy but all are super cool. Trust me they are not as hard to apply as they look. Just put a coat of any colour nail polish as you desire then leave to dry. When dried, put a coat of the crackle colour of your choice and wait for it to develop. Yes it's that simple!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment