Friday, April 29, 2011

SWEETS VS SALTY


So I am having a hard time with maintaining my weight because everywhere I turn I see food. Fast Food outlets and stalls have completely taken over Trinidad and my mum no longer cooks so I have to eat something hahaha. This may sound like I'm lazy but why should I cook when I could just purchase something right. The best part of my unhealthy eating is the fact that I'm not a big fan of sweets. No cakes, ice-creams or candy seems to satisfy my taste buds. I wont say that I would never eat sweets, it's just the fact that I get upset when I'm done chewing. However, I love fried foods. OMG I could eat fries, burgers and anything with cheese or salt whole year.


I just love when cheese melts in my mouth....yummy. I could rant and rave forever but this will not ensure that I live a long healthy lifestyle. I have opt to change this habit because of the continuous announcements about heart diseases, obesity and hypertension. I've been reading books lately about Health and I'm not ready to hear a doctor say that I should stop eating fatty foods....I might catch a heart attack then. I mean it wont hurt to enjoy these foods once or twice a week with a fruit drink or fresh salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment