Tuesday, January 10, 2012

OMG I MISSED A LOT


Happy New Year Everyone. Oh m gee I totally forgot about my blog because of school and my social relationships but I am ready to write and recap again. I had a pretty stressful year which should have been more stressful because of the lack of risks taken but I am alive and well. I learn so much about myself everyday like I didn't even know that I enjoyed rock and alternative music....shocking to me also. I also realized that I enjoy myself more alone than with others. Socializing is just not my way of fun apparently. Well I'm still into fashion and everything that goes along that road but styling is more my thing. I would watch a sewing machine and scream LAME cause they look boring to me but put me in a store full of clothing, accessories and shoes like Topshop and bitch I'll hook you up. I also learned so much about my friends, family and relatives. Learning is actually fun if you get with it. I am so comfortable with myself and even though I have not reached the Self Actualization stage.... I know that some day I would cause my mindset is strong. People often don't understand me because I am a difficult character like I am so opinionated and must get a word out....If I'm not talking consider my ass dead. Love You Guys...Fashion is Fun If You Believe In Yourself and Forget All The Negativity cause baby you are Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment